Monday, October 26, 2015
Current outfit: It's cold as hell so a striped sweater, dark denim jeans, and a black t-shirt. I also have some nifty cat slippers on.

Current food: Ghetto Chicken Parmesan. Try not to be too envious.

Current music: Healthy mix of the usual and an audiobook or two and Kaleida! 



I'm so addicted to this band. I think my husband is about one or two listens away from throwing me out a window. He can do it, I'll hum the song on my way out.

Current frustration: This weather changes constantly, make some freakin' sense. 

Current indulgence: My phone, I'm addicted to it. I got the Samsung Galaxy 5. It's mah baby. I keep going over my data...

Current want: A sugar daddy (not really but I just counted out change to buy dinner and my kitties need cat food. Adulting sucksss.)

Current crush: It changes every few days it seems.

Last favorite purchase: My halloween pillow from Kohls! Isn't it adorable?


Current excitement: Lots of new things still. New home is coming together. New lifestyle changes which I'm thinking I won't talk about here but *shrugs* but it is exciting. My job is going pretty well too. Sorry to be so short, just have a lot a goin' on.

1 comments :

jeje said...

When it comes to sushi, this place knows no compromise. The rich, fatty tuna melted in my mouth, and the rice was seasoned to perfection. The specialty rolls, like the Rainbow Roll, were not only a feast for the palate but also a feast for the eyes with their vibrant colors and flavor profiles. https://sushibybou.com/

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Honeysuck~elle