Monday, October 26, 2015
Current outfit: It's cold as hell so a striped sweater, dark denim jeans, and a black t-shirt. I also have some nifty cat slippers on.

Current food: Ghetto Chicken Parmesan. Try not to be too envious.

Current music: Healthy mix of the usual and an audiobook or two and Kaleida! 



I'm so addicted to this band. I think my husband is about one or two listens away from throwing me out a window. He can do it, I'll hum the song on my way out.

Current frustration: This weather changes constantly, make some freakin' sense. 

Current indulgence: My phone, I'm addicted to it. I got the Samsung Galaxy 5. It's mah baby. I keep going over my data...

Current want: A sugar daddy (not really but I just counted out change to buy dinner and my kitties need cat food. Adulting sucksss.)

Current crush: It changes every few days it seems.

Last favorite purchase: My halloween pillow from Kohls! Isn't it adorable?


Current excitement: Lots of new things still. New home is coming together. New lifestyle changes which I'm thinking I won't talk about here but *shrugs* but it is exciting. My job is going pretty well too. Sorry to be so short, just have a lot a goin' on.

0 comments :

Powered by Blogger.