Thursday, May 10, 2012
Bright.Bazaar
Rambleson
I love this, it reminds me a bit of my little sister / Credit - Mnon
Bright.Bazaar
Holocaust Survivors from the Immigrant ship, Exodus / Credit - Live From Jerusalem
Verona, Italy / Credit - Bright.Bazaar
Wesley Bird
Ambre Jaraud Darnault
Tara McPherson
Tara McPherson
Today has been one of those days where I just can't get motivated to do anything so instead I've been spending it revisiting my Pinterest and finding new things to stare at so I figured I'd share some of my particular favorites at the moment. I hope someone out there is having a productive day, the most productivity coming out of here is a little bit of laundry and spending too much money on QVC.com. Yes, I am officially old now, I buy shit off QVC. They actually have some cute stuff... anywho, Happy almost Friday!




4 comments :

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

I love that old Motel sign! We had an old motel around here that was so run down but the sign was sooo old and cool. Well they bulldozed it the other day and the sign is gone and it about broke my heart. I would want it so bad! I hope it went somewhere cool :/

Unknown said...

I know, I love the sign, I wonder where this particular motel is. I am so fascinated by old abandoned buildings, I like to picture them in there hey-day and think of all the experiences that people had at them. I also feel a sense of sadness that it is left to sit there and fall apart but it's amazing how beautiful places can become when nature and time take over. I'm sorry to hear about the old motel being bulldozed, that is always a bummer. Someone hopefully salvaged the sign, try looking it up if you can remember what it's called, perhaps someone held onto to it.

<3Honeysuckelle

welldressedmaker said...

There are just days that are meant to be spent doing just that, you know! I think I do that way too much too :) Love your photo inspirations. That one that reminds you of your sis is darling. And I'm totes loving the Tara McPherson doodles. They're so cool! Hope you have a happy weekend :)

Unknown said...

I agree with you and they really are some of the best days, I'm just guilty of spending too many days browsing sites and cuddling with my kitties, I need more of a balance. QVC shocked me though, I'll wait to see how much I like the stuff I ordered before I pledge allegiance to them. Thank you, I love the expression on the girls face in the one that reminds me of my little sister, you can't quite make out what she must be thinking or feeling - I generally feel that sort of mystery with one of my little sisters. I'm now obsessed with Tara McPherson, her drawings are like a colorful, feminine, Tim Burton-esque dream. I hope you have a happy weekend as well!

<3Honeysuckelle

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Honeysuck~elle