Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Current nail color: China Glaze 'Ruby Pumps' but it is the state of being heavily chipped, I really need to do my nails... isn't that always the case though!

Current playlist: 
Dee Dee Sharp - "Mashed Potato Time" / Austra - "Lose It" / Scorpions - "The Zoo" / The Olympics - "Hully Gully" / The Runaways - "I Love Playing with Fire" / The Cult - "She Sells Sanctuary" / Obituary - "Don't Care"/ Eileen Jewell - "Shakin' All Over' (Thanks to Amber for the musical introduction)

Current drink:
Coke.

photo credit

Current food: None, hopefully some rice balls will attend a meeting with my mouth later though.



Current Favorite TV Show:
American Ninja Warrior, Ninja Warrior, and various things on ID Network (why are the commercials so awful on the ID network though? If I see one more commercial about incontinence I'm going to lose it)

Current wish list:
ModCloth Yours Always Dress in Pink/Purple Dots, Leopard Dress, Modcloth Sweet Temptation Dress, Modcloth Ignite the Night Dress, TinyHands scented necklace, Jelly Lip Scrub, Domino Dollhouse Birthday Bash Dress, Old Navy Denim Jacket, Old Navy Lounge Pants, theBalm Nude'Tude, John Waters; This Filthy World

Current needs:
The energy/motivation to clean the bathroom, fold laundry, and vacuum... I don't vanna... I also need a shower but after the non-motivated cleaning sesh.


Current favorite products: John Frieda Frizz Ease Shampoo - I adore this shampoo, I have fine/thin hair and it doesn't make my hair feel heavy and helps combat the endless tangles. Freeman Facial Exfoliating Scrub in Pink Grapefruit - I've been using this for a few weeks and I haven't been breaking out too bad and it has helped smooth out my problem areas. However, it doesn't seem to be working too well on my neck/chest area, anyone have any recommendations for a good body scrub?

Amazon

Current movies: The Dark Knight Rises (Finally saw the whole thing yesterday with the boyfriend), Belle de Jour, John Waters: This Filthy World (I realllly loved this, I want to be b.f.f with John Waters). 


Current celebrity crush: Henry Cavill (always) and Lita Ford.

Current blessing:
Hero, Halo, my Monkey, positive attitudes, and you - the cherished reader (I'm not good with sentiment but I truly appreciate any and all positive comments left in posts where I'm posting about rough times). 

Current outfit: Why am I always in my pajamas when this question comes up? Don't answer that... How about I just go with the outfit I had on yesterday which was a tribal print black and hot pink maxi dress with black cardigan.
 
Current excitement:
New 'Monster High Dolls' and rice balls!

Photo Credit

Current mood: Rainbow on a cloudy day? What does it meannn? Gawd I'm a total cheeseball (Rachel, stop talking about food in circular form!) today.

Current link: Paperpal on Etsy - Custom Paper Doll
- isn't this the cutest?!


9 comments :

Courtney Erin said...

Wow, it's neat to see all your "current" stuff spelled out - I'm so not motivated enough to lay things out like this!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Unknown said...

@Courtney Erin

It is basically a way for to me to do a To Do list without going too overboard, I'm a To Do list fanatic.

<3Honeysuckelle

Dial V for Vintage said...

Lovely post! I've been lusting after 'Ruby Pumps' for years now, it looks so pretty! Unfortunately China Glaze isn't sold in my country, so I'll have to explore the Interwebs...

welldressedmaker said...

HENRY CAVILL ALWAYS. Heck yes. Are you as excited as I am that he's gonna be Superman?

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Unknown said...

@Honeysuckelle

Scratch to do list, I meant to say just regular ol' list but my mind was scrambled.

Unknown said...

@Dial V for Vintage

I found the color on amazon when I was looking for pictures, it is pretty fabulous color, just the right shade of red with a little shimmer.

<3Honeysuckelle

Unknown said...

@Laura Go

Haha yes, I'm super excited, I've had the biggest crush on Sir Cavill for awhile now - how can one person be so beautiful? I admit I'm going to be drooling watching him in that suit.

<3Honeysuckelle

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

I actually saw a double rainbow the other day! Everyone was going outside to look at it haha. I love Ninja Warrior and the whole concept. I love obstacle courses in general.

Unknown said...

@Arielle-HumblePieVintage

Is it just me or does it seem to be the year for rainbow sightings? I've seen more rainbows in the last year or two than I've ever seen and I've been a bit of a couch potato as of late. Me too, the obstacle course for Ninja Warrior (especially the second and third phase) seem so difficult. Especially if I imagine myself ever going to try it, I have no balance and no upper arm strength. The show does make me feel bad for being so lazy and unfit though (I say this but I'm waiting for pizza and cinnastix delivery).

<3Honeysuckelle

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Honeysuck~elle