Saturday, May 9, 2015
It has only taken... 5 years but I'm at 50,000 views! I'm sure at least 25-45% of that is me but we'll pretend it's from my gaggle of admirers. Yay. Woo. Party on. I'm honestly not very concerned with having a blog viewed by millions, a select few is good for me. I'm happy to get to 50,000 views!


I'm in a good mood today because I started off my (late but I was up till 5:00AM) day with a dark chocolate bar. If only every single day started off with chocolate. Also someone vacuumed my patio room (by someone I mean my father in law but ya know, "someone" sounds more mysterious) so that made me happy. I have an odd dinner slow cooking in the crock pot, I just tend to throw stuff together and see how it turns out (usually pretty good).

To celebrate, C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E good times and 50,000 views here are a few of my favorite images found on tumblr. Thank you for the support, kindness, and comments. Now people find me some dark mustardy colored clothing to pair with my red hair <3 NO I don't mean cover my clothes in mustard, I don't like mustard, I'll gag.










0 comments :

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Honeysuck~elle