Monday, April 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to a local park recently and despite the allergies (Mmm, Spring) it turned out to be quite a majestic day. Lately, I find that I just want to spend my time shopping or walking outside at the parks with not so much in between so I figured I'd share some Virginia wilderness with you. I've spent my morning thus far re-watching last nights 'Mad Men' and 'Game of Thrones' while Halo rubs against my hands and I'm thinking I might hit the shops later but it depends on my tummy issues, which are running amuk. I'm finding myself a bit disillusioned with blogging and all social networking as of late but I'm going to try and chug through. Before I go I'll share a picture of some of my recent shopping finds from TJ Maxx.


To say I was excited when I found this sugar skull throw is a bit of a understatement. What exciting things have you found lately? Welllll, that is all from me for now, take care and chat soon.


0 comments :

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Honeysuck~elle