Tuesday, August 20, 2013
It has been awhile since I've updated you on my Monster High collection and I am really behind on my plans to share pictures of the entirety of my collection (current) but our display room is still a disaster, actually it's a growing disaster because my Mother brought me all my stuff from my childhood room from her house and I still haven't gotten around to unpacking it (or finding a place for all of it). Anywho, I thought I'd share some pictures of my newest dolls, although to be perfectly honest this is only part of them.


These are my most recent ones (bought over the weekend), I found them at Walmart and I about died of excitement when I saw this Venus McFlytrap (bright pink hair), I absolutely adore her outfit. Part of my excitement was that I had no idea this four pack even existed and that is quite an oddity because I follow Monster High pretty intently.


Twyla is one of the newest dolls released with the 13 Wishes line and I just had to have her.


I wanted this Mad Science Pack so badly when I saw it in Toys R Us awhile back, especially because look at the dress Ghoulia is wearing, I don't know if you can tell but her dress is in a periodic table print. This set finally became mine a few weekends ago.



Last but not least (although the picture is really hard to tell) my finds and purchases from Target. They had the five pack Dance Class set including Gil (who is super hard to find!) for a bargain price and I couldn't pass on this Venus McFlytrap Dance Festival doll, who is quickly becoming my favorite doll. This Ghouls Night Out Spectra is so cute too, she his a little purple vinyl jacket and matching hat.

I honestly think I need an entire 3 feet shelf just for the dolls I've gotten recently. I probably should slow down and focus on adult things but these dolls are just so cute, I can barely help myself. Well, my cat is eating the curtains again so I better go.


3 comments :

Wait Until The Sunset said...

Ha!! I love seeing your collection grow! I think about you every time I see one of these! xx

Thick Threads said...

those are so cool. you gotta take a picture of your whole collection some time! i realy love the green one with the pink hair and outfit. Im sorry my terminology with them is so bad! hopfully "the green one" isn't too politically incorrect :)

xx
Anita

Unknown said...

@Olivia - Sometimes I don't really realize how large my collection is getting until I have to put all my ducks in a row and then I'm like "whoa, I do seriously like Monster High" haha. Aww, I'm now the Monster High lady.

<3Rachel

@Anita - I love them, they are the cutest. I definitely will, I'm dying to get my collection on shelves and snap some pictures. Me too, she is one of my favorites! She is suppose to be green in many ways so the terminology is right on point.

<3Rachel

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Honeysuck~elle