Friday, February 21, 2014
When was the last time I did a current post? Seems like forever.

Current guilty pleasure: Melting snow. I honestly hate snow, I don't even find it pretty at this point, just annoying. Luckily and well, unluckily, I was sick when it snowed last week so I couldn't really go anywhere anyway but I hate being stuck in the house and not able to play outside because massive heaps of white water ice fall from the clouds. I can't wait to get out and ride my bike.

Current nail color: Hot mess by Rachel Designs and of course I mean my nails are a hot mess because I'm lazy and I also don't really care about doing my nails. I did have this purple sparkly combination going on my fingers that I had some "unicorn" name for but it has chipped off.


Current playlist:  (" Heather Mooney! Oh my god, you're exactly the same!") The Smithereens - Blood and Roses // Sisters of Mercy - Dominion/Mother Russia // Sisters of Mercy - Flood I // Richard Hawley - Baby You're my Light // Band of Horses - Our Swords // Devandra Banhart - Lover // The Breeders - Cannonball // The Handsome Family - Far from Any Road

Current drink: Crystal Light Strawberry Orange Banana. I was really sick of lemon water. My asthma has been bad so I've been avoiding alcohol but an orange muscat mouth meeting is in order because It's Friday, bitches! :Throws confetti: Gets irritated by Mess: Vacuums it up immediately!

Current food: Trader Joe's crumpets with a little butter and honey. Marry me, crumpet goddesses.




Current Favorite TV Show: True Detective! I'm obsessed, totally and utterly obsessed. Even Halo watches it, seriously, he was sitting on the couch watching the entire episode. Apparently Halo is a crime drama fan, he likes to watch the ID network as well. My kitty and I have so much in common. Besides my cats TV viewing choices, can we talk about how awesome Matthew McConaughey is on True Detective? He is honestly blowing me away every single week.




Current wish list: Bike Rides! Ashley Stewart High Waist Pencil Skirt in Pink / Fashion to Figure Elena Rose Top / Crosley Turnable in Red / Royal Velvet Damask Duvet in Red / Miz Mooz Heloise Shoes / Porcelain Cat Lamp / Doc Marten Spike Boots / Ashley Stewart Faux Leather Wool Trench / Ashley Stewart Green Pencil Skirt / Coffee Table with Storage / OPI - Red Hot Rio / Cadbury Buttons / Casual Plus Eyelash Top / We Love Colors Tights in Red & Black / Torrid Cat Ragalan Tee / Torrid One Piece Red

Current needs: Bike rides. Yes, I'm 10 years old, I desperately need my bike riding time.

Current triumphs: Uh...... can I get back to you on that?


Current bane of my existence: You said it Orange Kitty.


Current indulgence: Crumpets. Lemon Oreos!

Current excitement: True Detective on Sunday. As I've said, melting snow, if it snows again so help me. Beetlejuice 2 although I am a bit hesitant. The Sims 3, I'm back in obsession mode.

Current mood: Crumpety.

Current link:


6 comments :

welldressedmaker said...

TJs Crumpets? WHAT? I need to find those! AND lemon oreos? Shoot. I don't like oreos, but I love lemon cookies!

Unknown said...

I went to TJ's with my friend and she was like "you should try these" and now I am obsessed, they are so good. They have regular and cinnamon flavored, I'm partial to the regular. I'm not a big oreos fan either but the lemon ones are deliiissshhh, I love lemon stuff too.

ShyScout said...

I need to get on board with True Detective. It has been on my watch list and you've just convinced me. I mean, if it is kitty approved ;]

Unknown said...

@ShyScout - Yes, you definitely do :P It is the best if even kitties agree.

Thick Threads said...

OMG True detective was such a good show! omg man, I was hooked and super stoked for each episode! The yellow king was fucked up man, i knew rust couldn't have been the killer, I just knew it. you are right Mathew (its what I call him, mostly because spelling his last name give me an aneurysm) was so good, i never thought I'd live to see the day where I'd say that, i used to dread him in movies, but hes so good in this, so is woody. I really hope your cat was into the show and not taking notes on how to commit puuurfect crimes ;)

xx
Anita

Unknown said...

@Anita - Wasn't it? I'm sad this season is over already, I loooooved it. Same here, I was so excited every Sunday for it. Wasn't he? Not many characters make me feel sick to my stomach but the Yellow King definitely did, yikes. I hated when people were implying Rust might have been the killer, he seemed like a good guy to his core and I knew he would never do anything like that. Haha, Matthew McC does have a hard last name. Same here, he has been taking on better roles and really showing how talented he is as of late. Haha, it's so funny to me that my cat likes such movies, it's not as if they are showing a lot of cats or colors or motions that you would think would grab his attention. He's a silly kitty.

<3Rachel

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Honeysuck~elle