Saturday, May 3, 2014
Hello, hello, it has been too long (again...). Has the fire gone out in the blogging world? It seems like a lot of people are blogging less and less as of late. Is it just a phase? I certainly hope so. Anyway, onto the only posts I seem to make....


Current guilty pleasure: This is a toss up between Wegman's Cheddar Jalapeno Bread and Russell Stovers Wedding Cake/Red Velvet Eggs (that I pretty much spent my entire April consuming). Now that Easter is over my love affair with the Russell Stover Eggs is probably over but I mean can you blame me, look at that white chocolatey goodness. Seductive little strumpets those eggs are...

Current nail color: Yep, you guessed it... chipped and a mess. One of these sweet ass days I'm going to have my nail shit figured out in time for a current post but please, for the love of white chocolate eggs, do not hold your breath. I don't know what it is, I like having cute nails I just can't find the patience to maintain and paint them on a regular basis. Right now I have this clear coat that is chipped to hell and kind of resembles melted cheese, it is not exactly pretty. I'd prefer actual melted cheese on my hands, I mean at least real cheese is delicious, especially all melty.

Current playlist:  Trust. Trust. Still Trust. I'm so obsessed. Since my last entry I got to see them again in Philadelphia and they did not disappoint, I even got to sit on my fat little butt with a good view of the stage. Also a little L7, The Cramps, KMFDM, and probably others that my mind is blanking on. 


Capitol - Trust / Icabod - TrustGeryon - Trust / Four Gut - Trust / Lost Souls/ Eelings - Trust



Current drink: My usuals, Thunderbird Wine and Cheap Scotch. Actually, in shocking news, I tried Angry Orchard's Hard Cider in Crisp Apple and find it pretty tasty. I typically hate every beer/hard cider I ever try but this was pretty tasty.



Current food: Talenti Gelato Chocolate Chip with Dark Chocolate Morsels and heart sprinkles. Heart sprinkles make everything better. Okay, maybe not Sars, I doubt heart sprinkles cure Sars. Just putting that out there, I'm not a Doctor but I'm quite certain on this one. 


Current Favorite TV Show: Dark Minds. Game of Thrones. Mad Men. The Fall.

Current wish list: New Bedding // A relaxing Vacation // Sheer Dotty Tights // Eshakti's Entire Site // GPS - Mine has had it's day

Current needs: Sleep. Especially if I want to hit up the Flea Markets and Yard Sales tomorrow.

Current triumphs: Um, I've kinda learned how to use a curling iron. This might not seem like a big deal but I majorly sucked at trying to curl my hair and I can now at least do a semi-decent job. It's a semi-curled kind of life.... I also started my own ebay store and it is going pretty well, feel free to check it out >>>>>> Honeysuck_elle on Ebay <<<<<<




Current bane of my existence: See video.

Current celebrity crush: Again, see video. I <3 Peanut.

Current indulgence: I might have already mentioned that.

Current blessing: Paypal. Self-Serve kiosk at the Post Office. Hero. Halo. Monkey. 


The fact that the fox that was stalking our front yard finally decided to go yap somewhere else, they make some horrific sounding noises. Apparently it was a mating call but it sounded like something out of 'The Wire' was going on outside.

Current Tomorrows outfit: Lucky Brand Bootcut Jeans, Torrid Daisy Print Top, Black and White Striped Cardigan, Black converse, Small hoop Earrings, Black necklace.

Current excitement: Flea Market/Yard Sales. Upcoming social events.

Current mood: Swell.

Current link: 73 Questions with Sarah Jessica Parker - I thought this was really cute and how could you seriously not like SJP after an interview like this and look at her houseeee.





5 comments :

Thick Threads said...

wedding cake egg? omg...i dont know what that is, but i want it :)

xx
anita

welldressedmaker said...

WHAT IS A WEDDING CAKE EGG? I am so curious!!! Those Talenti ice creams though are AMAZEBALLS YUM!

Unknown said...

@Anita @Laura - Yesh, wedding cake eggs are delish, it's like a cakey/white chocolate filling covered in white chocolate. I use to lie to myself and act as if I didn't like white chocolate but I like it, I like it a lot. I found them at CVS, they were an Easter thing but you still might be able to find them online or perhaps in Easter sales. Talenti is also awesome. My sweet tooth has been out of control, between the eggs and the ice cream and my macaroon addiction I can't stop eating the tasty things.

Wait Until The Sunset said...

Oh heya! I'm definitely blogging less too, the year is just running away with me!

That cake-egg thing blows my mind, I want some! And the choc chip gelato sounds amazing!

And curling iron success?? Thats' a big rad deal!! I have still not mastered it. I may have given up after too many burnt fingers. Sigghhhh

Unknown said...

@Olivia - I agree, time is going by so fast. Gah, girl, I don't even want to tell you how good they were, especially after sitting in the fridge for a bit. My god, those damn white chocolate eggs were so good. Talenti is amazing! In the past I barely even attempted using a curling iron because it was always a failure but with patience and hair clips, I'm getting the hang of it. I always burn the top of my ears!

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Honeysuck~elle