Thursday, January 29, 2015
Will this really be my first current post of 2015? Not to mention my first current post in awhile. I'm slacking but it tis my way *does a little jig* although honestly, lately I haven't been feeling like much of a slacker since I seem to be on the go all the time lately. Walk, work, walk, clean, clean, lift, lift, work, errands, errands, chocolate, chocolate, kitties, barking dogs, naps, naps, driving, driving, singing songs to myself, etc. That is my life summed up pretty well.

Current mood: Can't sit still but also tired. I spent most of the morning and some of last evening cleaning. I can get a bit obsessive about it actually. I have to work tomorrow so I'm trying to enjoy my evening relaxing and Halo just climbed up on the desk so sounds like a plan.


 Current cuddle partner: The Halo... but of course.



Last purchase: Brown leather boots from Lane Bryant. On clearance and I could not pass them up.



Also a black floppy hat off ebay, I have my hair in one messy ass bun so I haven't tried it on yet. I also got some new bedding that I'll show off in another post I have planned.

Current site I'm addicted to: The usual suspects but also Zulily. It's insane how much time and money I've spent on here already. I love it, gimme everything.


Current crush: Natalie Dormer. Seriously, she is just luminous. 


Current tv show: The Fall second season. Face Off. Shameless. Review. My husband and I were quoting Review to one another for days straight. Such a funny show, you should watch it.

Current food: These little cakes from Trader Joes. I should stop.... *shoves another in mouth* Have you tried the mini pies? My god, I love them.

Current drink: Lavender tea.

Current bane of my existence: Snow. I HATE IT.

Current frustration: Winter. Snow. Slowness (me, I'm slow).

Current triumph: I walked almost 8 miles the other day at work. I was quite exhausted admittedly but I'm getting more and more miles in... think of me as an old car you bought off craigslist, actually don't... that's not a flattering comparison.

Current outfit: As usual I'm wearing my pajamas but how about I talk about my last two cute outfits.




Outfit 1: Zulily striped cardigan sz 2X, Thrifted white tee in size L, Thrifted floral print navy and white skirt size 24 (fits a bit odd), We Love Colors tights (THE BEST) in olive size E, brown boots from Lane Bryant sz 10.

Outfit 2: Old Navy hooded cardigan sz XL, Forever 21 black jeans sz 20, black lace bra from Lane Bryant online, thrifted pink tank top, turquoise rosary necklace from ebay, brown boots from Lane Bryant.

Current wishlist: Eloqui Tartan Print Midi Skirt / Mesh Panel Black Shift Dress from Zulily / Black Sheer Pin Point Top / Scoop Neck Sheer Tunic / Domino Dollhouse Spiked Floppy Hat / Old Navy Sweater Hoodie (for work and comfort) / O' Keeffe's Working Hands Cream (my job destroys my poor hands) / Free People Natural Stone Earrings / Modcloth UFO Ballet Flats / Pomegranate Tool

Current need: A bath.



0 comments :

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Honeysuck~elle