Monday, June 15, 2015
It has been awhile but the CURRENT posts are baccckkkkk and I've decided to mix it up because why the hell not?



Current TV shows: Game of Thrones - of course. I have a tried and true system of having my husband watch it first and then break the news to me if anything heartbreaking happened so I can *prepare*. I have stomped out of the room, thrown pillows, declared I will stop watching 15 times, and sobbed like a banshee one too many times so the system is a necessity. Halt and Catch Fire. Orange is the New Black. Does the good television ever end? (well yes, because Mad Men just ended).


Current crush: Ruby Rose. Is it just me or does she look like a Monster High Doll with tattoos? That face though... heart eyes heart eyes. Lee Pace is pretty dreamy too and so tall. Liv Tyler, forever and always.

Current nail situation: My fingers are naked (ruhomgz!) and will remain so. My feet are a disaster, a pedicure is needed!

Current can't stop laughing picture/video: Watch dis

Current music: I know I've mentioned this 9403 times but The Lost Boys soundtrack. I'm addicted.

You Are the Generation That Bought More Shoes and You Get What You Deserve - Johnny Boy // Cocteau Twins - Persephone // Cocteau Twins - The Tinderbox (of a heart) // James Dean - Transylvania // Twin Shadows - Five Seconds


Current print: I'm really into eye prints, lip prints, and aliens. The only real new thing there is the eye print but I can't get enough of it.

Current favorite food: Coral Reef Cakes by Little Debbie. I'm 9 years old...

Current frustration: Been having epic tummy and back issues. IT IS THE SUCK. Stop it.


Current triumph: Well, I don't want to jinx anything so we'll see how it goes. Also my body confidence has been soaring, I've gone many places without a cardigan, yes ladies.. I'm talking naked arms. Exposed. Out for everyone to see. I'm still a little shy at times but every single day gets easier. It is too hot and humid, no more suffering!

Current plans: Lunch with friends tomorrow and MOVIES. I want to see about 4 things that are out right now but I've been trying to avoid the crowds. Me no likie crowds. New experiences (as I said, don't want to jinx anything). People coming over for games and fun on Saturday. NAP. I can't wait for that freakin' nap.



Current cuddle partner: Hero.

Current suggested links: Save Bobcats // PopReal

Current wishlist: Eye striped shirt / Mustard halter dress / Scoop Neck "Floral" Pattern Tank / Green Sequin Spaghetti Top / Lip skirt / Lace Bralette / Eye Oh my Hair Pin / Red Wrap Dress / Window Film for bedroom and bathroom / Agate everything / Just Dance 2 for Xbox One / A watch


0 comments :

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Honeysuck~elle