Wednesday, January 19, 2011


Oh, hello there. I say that as if I'm surprised to see you, well I would be considering this is the interwebz and I can't actually see you... Anyway, I'm not very good at describing myself but the basics are a good place to start. My name is Rachel and I'm 25 years old, I live in Northern Virginia, which is about 20 miles outside Washington D.C. I rarely ever venture to DC, a sad fact but the traffic (and parking) situation can be a bit of a headache. Anywho (I'm fond of that word, after awhile you won't even notice it) I actually grew up outside Baltimore. I live with my fiance, two roommates, and four cats; two of which are ours. I love them to pieces and guarantee they will have many a mention, especially since they are fond of putting their fuzzy selves right in my face when I'm at the keyboard.

I've been blogging for awhile, usually on livejournal but it is more of a personal journal than anything I use to communicate with other people. I'm interested in a lot of different things and have a lot of different things going on in my life currently. I'm trying to find a job I don't despise which is an ongoing struggle and my boyfriend and I are searching for a house of our own.

I plan on talking about anything and everything: shopping, fashion, TV shows, movies, music, cooking, baking, and I promise to limit myself but probably the occasional rant. I'm still tinkering with my blog so hopefully it will get better over time. Thanks so much for reading <3 I really do appreciate it. I come across so many fabulous blogs and I just hope to be apart of them.


0 comments :

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Honeysuck~elle