Friday, July 10, 2015

Current frustration: Back pain. It has been endless and pain is time consuming.


Current want: I really want my own house so I can fill it with dogs and cats. Have you seen the tiny homes? They appeal to me but I need space for animals so it would never really work. Boo. The pictures are when my husband decided to bring me to a puppy store and I somehow left without actual tears, I was close though. I want all da puppies!


Current TV shows: Key and Peele, Inside Amy Schumer, American Horror Story (oh netflix, you're the best), and House.


Current crush: Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele(imagine that). I love when Keegan does that little kick thing, he's adorable. Jessica Lange because she is one sexy lady. I didn't quite get the appeal of Evan Peters until watching American Horror Story but now I see it. He looks so young to me though which makes me feel skeevy, even though he is only 2 years younger than me...


Current nail color: Blue on my feet. I'm too lazy to hunt down the bottle so you'll just have to believe me.

Current drink: Chips Ahoy Coolatta from Dunkin Donuts. It's pretty tasty. I'm not currently drinking it but I wish I was.  


Current music: Skid Row by Skid Row.


Current cuddle partner: This fluff ball of adorableness. The one and only baby Halo. 


Current food: Above is my breakfast. It was tasty. My stomach should be hurting any minute now *checks watch* Any minute...

Current wishlist: New Look Front Strap Bra Boohoo Basic Oversized Tee in White and BlackF21 Sheer Lace Maxi DressF21 Rose Print Maxi Dress  / New Love Silver Straw Zip Top Clutch / Curvy Kate Bra / Melon Floral Maxi Dress / Jeepers Peepers Handbag / BPAL Miss Forcible



Last favorite purchase: Beetlejuice Metal lunchbox! I had a plastic one with the cartoon characters on it in elementary school. I also found a cute green chair for $16. See my instagram for picture!



0 comments :

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Honeysuck~elle